Atlantic Group is currently representing a service company in need of a Service Manager who will work as an integral part of the company’s team. The successful candidate will be skilled at identifying issues in owned buildings, overseeing necessary construction work, managing a team, and speaking with tenants.
- Oversight of house accounts.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers to properly create solutions for customer problems and needs.
- Assist with the management of a team of field service members.
- Perform site surveys and additional meetings with customers.
- Liaise directly with tenants to resolve issues and properly plan projects.
- 5-15+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of construction practices, specifically in the realm of HVAC servicing.
- Strong technical abilities are a must.
- Proven history of developing and maintaining relationships with customers and internal/external partners.
- Local 420 Union experience is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.