The position will involve the following areas of responsibilities (not limited to)
- Provide support via telephone, email, remote and desk side visits to users and guests.
- Diagnose and resolve Incidents
- Log and update the Service desk system with all Incidents that you are working on and involved with.
- When required escalate Incidents to other teams and third parties.
- Create meaningful Knowledge Articles.
- Handle initial diagnosis and troubleshooting of alerts.
- Raise change controls for all major changes that you are working on
- Maintain and update any Asset records that have been changed or move
- Train and educate both new and existing users through induction and continuous education on all elements of Information Technology.
- Be actively involved in projects and ensure all project work is done to a high standard
- A requirement and willingness to perform ad-hoc duties dependant on change in business requirements.
- Ability to research and investigate new technologies and roadmaps for existing technologies.
- Support of video conferences and meetings.
- Third party and contractor Management
- Working in a shift pattern when required
- Must have excellent customer service, social and interpersonal skills which are needed to facilitate dealing with people at all levels in the company.
- A strong communicator at all levels, you are approachable and accommodating
- Friendly, polite and personal telephone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills. • Confidence in your skills and technical knowledge.
- Aptitude to work both independently and exercise judgment as well as be part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to adhere to technical documentation and procedures as well as research alternative solutions.
- Proficiency in adapting to new environments and technologies.
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines demonstrating the ability to flexibly manage your time proficiently.
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Willingness to work out of business hours
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven team player
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.