Do you have office or customer experience working within the facilities industry? If so – we’re looking for you! We’re currently hiring for multiple openings in the Norristown area and would love to hear from you if you’d be interested in learning more!
- Answer and complete inbound/outbound communications (phone, email, etc.) as assigned.
- Document data in our work order management system.
- Resolve service issues with customers and suppliers when applicable and escalates when appropriate.
- Manage recurring services as well as all additional customer requests from obtaining quotes and writing proposals to service completion/verification.
- Reconcile billing and service level data provided from third party systems with proprietary database on daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Any other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a high volume, fast paced customer service role.
- Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (Written and Spoken), preferred.
- Experience managing facility service, or similar, work orders preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.