We are representing the Houston office of a national multi-billion dollar construction company. The Houston office is looking for a new leader.
- Diversified pipeline of projects: interiors, ground-up, industrial
- Existing 25-person office in Houston – top-talent – high execution-ability
- All the backing and resources of a multi-billion dollar company
- Develop and execute the long-term business plan of the Division
- Oversee business development activities, including strategies to secure profitable projects
- Manage, coach, and retain top talent, hire new talent as strategically needed
- Lead the execution of construction activities ensuring the firm is delivering best-in-class services
- 15-25 years of experience in Construction, ideally all within the Houston market
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering
- A strong reputation and a depth of strategic relationships with: architects, engineers, attorneys, brokers, government entities, and other people and companies that will lead to new business development opportunities and the streamlined ability to execute work
- Passion for construction; passion for team-building, natural coach, mentor and leader
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.