We are representing an exciting Senior Technical Accountant opportunity with one of the world’s most dynamic companies headquartered in the Lehigh Valley.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will focus on an array of responsibilities around technical research, hedge accounting, derivatives, and external reporting
- Publicly-traded company, so prior experience with SEC reporting required (10K, 10Q)
- Role reports to an individual with a great background and personality
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership as they will join a small but growing department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 3+ years of public accounting experience, Big Four (Big 4) experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.