We are representing a Senior Tax Analyst role with an innovative insurance company in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Responsible for understanding GAAP principals as it relates to SOX compliance, tax inventory, and federal and state tax return preparation
- Integral member of the tax team while collaborating with all levels of the finance organization
- Through recent acquisitions the company has doubled in size
- Opportunity to join inclusive and positive culture where they focus on career and leadership developments
- Fantastic benefits package and great work life balance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, CPA and/or Master’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of public audit or tax experience with a public accounting firm or large corporate company
- Must have ASC740 experience
- Experience in Insurance industry a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.