We are representing a Senior Tax Accountant opportunity with a growing medical device company in the King of Prussia area.
- Prepare annual local, state and federal income tax filings, quarterly payments and extensions
- Opportunity to showcase talent and wear multiple hats within tax – state and local, sales and use, property, value-added, etc.
- Work with top professionals out of the Big 4
- Looking for those seeking to grow with an evolving tax group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MST is highly desired
- 2+ years of tax accounting experience in (Big 4) public accounting or corporate
- Strong exposure to income tax (ASC 740 tax provisions) and international tax compliance
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.