Atlantic Group is currently representing a Senior Superintendent opportunity with a growing Philadelphia area general contractor. Successful candidates will have 10+ years of experience on large ground-up projects, ideally from a large regionally established firm.
- Oversight of all on-site functions including project safety, scheduling, engineering, and material control.
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Authorization and approval of all project personnel transactions, purchases, change orders, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and recommendations for addition equipment or materials as needed.
- Regularly interact with client representatives and all contractors associated with assigned projects.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
- 10+ years construction management experience, with warehouse construction experience as a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction, including but not limited to technology, equipment, methods, craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules, and safety requirements.
- Strong communication, organizational, and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
- Computer skills including MS Office.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.