We are representing an exciting Senior Structural Engineering opportunity with a well-established and growing 10-engineer firm doing a diverse range of projects, but is increasingly focused on ultra-luxury single-family residential. This role would the most senior Professional Engineer working alongside the Founder/CEO.
Company & Position Highlights
- 15 year company history
- Large portfolio of projects, including a pipeline of celebrity to-be-built mansions/compounds
- Collaborative culture, owner/CEO is a natural mentor, coach, and humble leader
- Lead the design and execution of a variety of ground-up and major renovation projects, primarily in New York and Connecticut
- Lead teams of 2-5 year engineers: delegating, teaching, mentoring, coaching along the way to successful completion of every project
- Work alongside the Founder/CEO to strategically chart the growth trajectory of the company, bringing in new relationships and business opportunities
- 10-15 years of experience in Structural Engineering, ideally in Single Family Residential, or related
- Active Professional Engineering license
- Ideally depth of strategic relationships with: architects, brokers, lawyers, etc that would lead to new opportunities in the luxury single family home space
- Passion for Engineering, and desire to coach and mentor others
- Team player who collaborates well with others
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.