We are representing an exciting opportunity with a highly reputable national Site/Civil-focused engineering firm.
Company & Position Highlights
- 50 year company history
- Deep relationships with the majority of developers in NYC
- Cradle-to-grave model, all engineering team members take ownership of their respective projects and are never pigeon-holed to a particular aspect of a project or a type of project
- Lead all aspects of site civil for development and redevelopment projects for primarily private projects: site drainage, utilities, road design, grading, etc
- Manage up to 10-15 projects at a time
- Foster client relationships: existing and prospective
- Participate in leadership training, professional training and development, public speaking training, as well as other company functions, looking for a long-term team member
- PE, Professional Engineer License, NYS
- 10-20 years of experience in Site Civil Engineering leadership
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or related
- High-level technical understanding of all aspects of site civil engineering, ideally both small and large project experience
- Business development acumen and in-depth cultivated relationships over the course of a career
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.