We are searching for a Senior Real Estate Financial Analyst for a well known, award winning real estate development company located in Plymouth Meeting.
Company & Position Highlights
- Develop and maintain short term and long term cash flow models
- Creation of pro forma, budget, and sensitivity analysis
- Participate in new business origination, corporate strategy and overall balance sheet management
- Opportunity to join a high growth organization with a long trach record of performance and financial stability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience in real estate development
- Strong cash flow modeling, financial analysis and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and system skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.