We are representing a Senior Real Estate Accountant opportunity with a growing, dynamic real estate firm located just outside of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Responsibilities will concentrate on day to day property accounting, monthly close, bank reconciliations, analyzing tenant receivables, and a multitude of ad-hoc projects
- This position is will join a small but growing accounting team and work closely with the CFO
- They are looking for somebody with great personal skills and is willing to actively work through problems and be part of the solution
- Firm is growing and looking to add only individuals with impressive backgrounds, an incredible opportunity to be a part of something special
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited school
- 4+ years of public accounting and/or corporate accounting experience in real estate, affordable housing/HUD experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Yardi software experience required
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.