We are searching for a Senior Real Estate Accountant for a growing property management organization located in Montgomery County.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position is open due to company growth and acquisitions
- Duties include preparation of consolidated financial statements, month end closing, various reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist with SOX internal audit reviews
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of related real estate experience, commercial real estate industry experience is preferred
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Strong Excel and systems skills is a plus, experience real estate accounting software is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.