We are representing an Senior Property Accountant opportunity with a well-respected privately held company in Montgomery County.
Company & Position Highlights
- A highly respected and integrated development company with large scale vision
- A newly created role due to growth and continued financial strength of the company
- Role will entail account reconciliations, analysis of portfolios, variance analysis, and other ad-hoc duties
- Part of an enriched financial management team where collaboration is the key to their success
- Role is very visible to executive leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- Yardi preferred
- CPA a positive, but not needed
- 5+ years of experience BIG 4/regional firm, real estate experience a must
- Strong general accounting skills and leadership qualities
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.