We are representing a Senior Property Accountant opportunity with a real estate development company in Philadelphia County, PA.
- Be part of an organization dedicated to enhancing our communities with thoughtful investment and development
- Chance to contribute to a thriving business executing ground up development in addition to retro fits
- Responsibilities include focusing on financial controls and procedures for assigned portfolio, financial reporting, and month end close duties
- Opportunity to join a team of individuals who possess a growth oriented attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
- Hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting, property-level accounting, or related field
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Experience with Yardi preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.