We are searching for a Senior Property Accountant for a growing Property Management company located in Chester County.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- Month end, quarter end and year end closing procedures
- Leads preparation and analysis of financial statements and related financial package for multiple entities
- Trains and directs Property Accountants
- Special Projects as assigned
- BS Accounting
- 3+ years of property accounting experience or public accounting experience (BIG 4 or Regional)
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.