Highlights about the Company and Position
- Perform standard accounting and reporting functions in support of the financial operations of real estate properties.
- Work directly with the Chief Financial Officer as well as significant interaction with
- Property/General Managers, Asset Managers, and Accounts Payable Manager.
- Well established company with an impressive portfolio.
- Great place to work for those with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of real estate/property accounting
- Strong knowledge of accounting and auditing principles
- Property Management software experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.