We are representing a Senior Property Accountant opportunity with a very well-respected and established Real Estate Investment firm in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Smaller accounting department with a lot of visibility to leadership and exposure to ad hoc projects
- The firm has tripled in size over the last few years and continues to grow
- Post monthly charges to tenants’ accounts related to rent, work orders, operating expenses, and taxes
- Review and distribute monthly rent statements to tenants
- Assist with property CAM reconciliations
- Compile monthly accounting reports, including financial statements and applicable supporting schedules
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2 + years of real estate industry experience
- MRI experience desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.