The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Senior Project Manager role in the Harrisburg area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Has been in business for over 100 years.
- Does a wide verity of construction projects such as education, healthcare, commercial, senior living, etc. (ground-Up, fit-outs, and renovation)
- Will have to do progress reports, project scheduling and budget updates.
- Coordinate with the estimating department on the development of costs and time schedules.
- Will manage the assistant project managers and project engineers.
- Keep the customer informed on the progress and of any changes.
- Will help with the project procurement process including, interview prep, interview process, and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Engineering or other related.
- 7+ years in project management.
- Experience with project values at $15-$50 million and up.
- Ability to travel and work additional hours when needed.
- OSHA 10 certification.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.