The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Senior Project Manager Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Projects in High-rise, Education, Hospitality, Multi-Family, and Healthcare, fit out interiors and ground up.
- Responsibility for the financial tracking and accuracy of project reports.
- Set realistic and practical financial and schedule goals for the project, develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
- Unify the team, promote a positive attitude toward the project and all internal and external clients.
- Manage risk by documenting issues to all the correct parties including the owner, designers, subcontractors, and your team.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Construction Management or other related discipline or equivalent field experience.
- 10+ years of experience in the Philadelphia Market – preferable Union type work but not necessary.
- Experience with projects up to $100 million.
- Knowledge of Procore software is a plus.
- Experience in High-rise, Education, Hospitality, Multi-Family, and Healthcare.
- Should have site work experience along with foundations.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.