Atlantic Group is currently representing a Senior Project Manager opportunity with a successful general contractor in Philadelphia. Builds focus on Healthcare, so extensive project experience is needed in that field. Excellent company culture and a growing pipeline of work make this company a great place to build a career.
- Oversight of large scale ground up projects from preconstruction through project close-out.
- Participate and remain engaged in team meetings, set schedules, manage materials, and assist with project estimates.
- Cultivate strong relationships with on-site supervisors, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to guarantee strong project outcomes.
- Adhere to all health, safety and environmental policies.
- Remain engaged with project improvement meeting, development initiatives, and training to better personal, team and company growth.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager on Healthcare builds with an in-depth knowledge of the unique needs of healthcare clients.
- Ability to manage projects independently, think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a team that will utilize innovative construction practices.
- Detailed knowledge of scheduling, cost calculations, and necessary building codes.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.