Atlantic Group is currently representing a Senior Project Manager opportunity with a leading Philadelphia General Contractor. The successful candidate will enjoy and have experience managing complex construction projects from the preconstruction phase through project completion.
- Lead a project team and ensure fluid communication between Owners, Architects, Engineers and Subcontractors.
- Oversee new ground up construction projects within the city of Philadelphia.
- Evaluate and negotiate contract terms/conditions.
- Cultivate customer relationships beyond individual projects to create and value life-long customers.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management.
- Experience managing ground up high rise construction projects, ideally within the Philadelphia market.
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to develop project schedules, site logistics plans, and cost estimates.
- Ability to think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a diverse team of professionals.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and negotiations.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.