We are representing a Senior Private Equity Accountant opportunity with growing Private Investment Firm located in downtown Philadelphia.
- Newly created role due to growth reporting to the Controller
- Firm provides growth capital in the healthcare space-launching new funds this year
- Assisting with investor inquiries and other investor interactions
- Managing capital calls and distributions from funds
- Assisting with portfolio management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Required
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting with focus on financial services clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.