Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Plumbing Designer/Engineer opportunity for a well recognized MEP Engineering firm in Bucks County, PA.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of design experience of commercial plumbing systems.
- Company prides themselves on their people, their culture and their client’s.
- No middle management- accessible to the Leadership team.
- Types of layouts and designs: water and gas distribution piping, many types of waste systems (sanitary), grease and storm water. Vacuum system waste design is desired.
- Retail, restaurants, supermarkets, medical, commercial office buildings, etc.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Able to review shop drawings and effectively communicate with various clients.
- Able to mentor junior staff.
- 10 + years of commercial plumbing design, Revit & AutoCAD.
- LEED Accreditation.
- Understanding of HVAC system design & Fire Protection.
- $90,000 – $115,000 + bonus.
- Excellent medical benefits and insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).
- 401 K.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.