We are searching for a Senior Plant Accountant for a large global chemical manufacturing company.
- Position will travel 1 week/month out of state to the Plant
- Responsible for all the accounting at the plants including month end closing, journal entries, cycle counts, cost accounting and yearly audits of inventory
- Individual will gain exposure to all levels of personnel at the Plants
- Tons of room for growth into a Divisional role or a role in their Corporate office
- BS Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in public, combo, or plant/corporate experience. BIG 4 and CPA are a plus
- Need someone who is a self-starter, team player, someone who has the drive to learn and be able to thrive in a growing, changing environment
- Advanced system and computer skills (Excel , SAP)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.