We are representing a Senior Payroll Specialist with a prominent Company in Montgomery County.
Company and Position Highlights
- A private innovative national leader in its sector experiencing tremendous growth under new leadership that is positioning the Company for continued success
- Newly created position answering to the Payroll Manager providing payroll processing, coordination of all employee changes and deductions while collaborating with Human Resources
- A dynamic Company committed to top quality performance where the focus is on being the best in their field, providing employee development while maintaining a family culture
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, but not required. ADP Workforce is a huge plus.
- 5+ years of payroll processing; strong personality and the ability to coordinate with all areas of the business
- A strategic self-starter that can work independently, but interact at a high level with accounting and finance
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.