We are representing a Senior Payroll Manager role for a growing manufacturing organization located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Position is part of the corporate office and reports to the HRIS Director
- Individual will be responsible for multi-state payroll for 1,000+ employees
- Analysis of payroll issues, understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits, and process garnishment calculations
- Supervision of 3 payroll administrators
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 10+ years of payroll experience encompassing multi state, unions, garnishments, and tax reconciliations
- Experience with payroll applications (DayForce, SAP, and ADP)
Certified Payroll Professional is a plus (CPP)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.