The Atlantic Group is representing a Sr. Payroll Analyst opportunity with a well-respected and established construction organization just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- Well known construction company with many high profile projects in and around Philadelphia
- Prepare weekly and bi-weekly payroll including Union affiliated employees
- Complete certified payrolls with prevailing wage
- Prepare payroll for multiple entities
- Maintain payroll database and the HRIS system
- Perform data collection for ACA compliance
- Conduct annual benefits open enrollment for all employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent payroll experience of 3+ years
- 3+ years of experience with certified payroll and prevailing wage
- 3+ years of experience with payroll administration in the construction industry
- Sage software (or equivalent system) experience preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation, preferred
- Familiarity with 401(k) contribution guidelines and reporting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.