We are representing a Senior Payroll Accountant opportunity with a pharmaceutical company near Malvern, PA.
- This position will have wide-ranging responsibilities focusing on payroll, fixed assets, and audit pertaining to reconciliations, processing transactions, analysis, and process improvements
- Perfect for somebody with an Accounting background looking to get into more analytical work
- Great exposure to finance leadership and other departments within the organization
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, JDE and Hyperion experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.