We are representing a thriving thrift retailer in the Greater Philadelphia area seeking a Senior Operations Analyst with strong excel skills to support the Production, Retail, Merchandising & Supply Chain Teams using advanced analytics.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company established in 1958, for profit business with 78M annually in revenue
- Recently acquired by Private Equity in order to be competitive
- Over 1K employees across 7 states with 11 retail locations
- Dedicated to serving the community, partners with philanthropic organizations across the area
- Heavy interaction with the C-Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance, MIS, Statistics or related field
- Advanced skills in Microsoft (MS) Excel
- Ability to travel as required (~10% Travel)
- Must possess valid driver license
- Strong BI analytics background
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.