Atlantic Group is representing a Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity with a well-recognized MEP Engineering firm in New Jersey. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of design experience of commercial MEP systems.
- Company prides themselves on their people, their culture and their clients
- No middle management or red tape- accessible to the Leadership team
- Warehousing, industrial retail, restaurants, supermarkets, medical, commercial office buildings, etc.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to review shop drawings and effectively communicate with various clients
- Able to mentor junior staff
- 10+ years of commercial MEP, HVAC & plumbing design
- Revit & AutoCAD
- LEED Accreditation
- Understanding of HVAC systems involving equipment selection and ductwork design of rooftop split airside systems, central plant chiller and boiler systems, hydronic piping and hood systems.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.