We are representing a well-recognized MEP engineering firm in southern New Jersey that seeks an experienced senior mechanical engineer with HVAC design experience.
- Wonderful opportunity to help grow the office into a leading engineering contender in the hospitality, retail, multi-family, commercial, education, and healthcare markets
- Responsibilities include monitoring overall team productivity, providing quality control and staff/new hire training, and developing business proposals
- Willingness to mentor junior mechanical designers
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and multiple staff members
- Will perform QA/QC internal reviews of construction documents
- 20+ years of experience in commercial HVAC design of various types of HVAC systems involving equipment selection and ductwork design of rooftop and split airside systems, central plant chiller and boiler systems, hydronic piping, VRF systems, DOAS systems and hood systems
- Expert level knowledge of International Mechanical Code and ASHRAE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Expert knowledge of various construction means and methods
- Expert knowledge of equipment manufacturers and available products
- PE required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.