We are searching for a Senior Manager of Technical Accounting role for a growing organization located in Wayne, PA.
- Newly created position that is part of the Corporate Controller’s group and reports to the Vice President of Financial Reporting
- Plan, coordinate, and research technical accounting issues and ensure application of new accounting standards
- Provide assistance to the External Reporting team
- Position oversees a Manager of Technical Accounting and a Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred
- 7+ years of Big 4 experience or a combination of large corporate experience and large public accounting experience
- Knowledge of SEC reporting rules and regulations and US GAAP accounting rules
- Excellent communication and system skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.