We are representing a Senior Manager, FP&A role for a growing manufacturing organization that is located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- Company has doubled in size and is continuing to look at other acquisitions
- Individual will lead the budget and forecast processes and will be a key advisor to the Leadership Team
- Develop key financial models to identify business trends and patterns related to growth and retention
- Research and explain performance variances and assist in the preparation of financial related presentations for Senior Leadership
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years related and progressive experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Previous supervisory experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.