We are representing an exciting and fully-remote Senior Manager of Financial Reporting opportunity with a storied insurance company that has recently become publicly-traded.
- 100% remote, the person has the option, however, to go into the office in Maryland
- Position will lead all aspects of the financial statement (GAAP/STAT) preparation, stock-based compensation accounting, technical accounting research and implementation, audit support, and design of the internal control environment
- Manage and coach staff
- Firm is going through an exciting time with the recent IPO
- The role is very hands on, so, it is ideal for somebody that wants to make a significant impact
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 6+ years of public (Big 4 or regional firms) and corporate accounting experience, GAAP and STAT accounting experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- CPA certification required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.