We are representing an interesting Senior Java Developer position with a reputable Investment Management firm in Midtown Manhattan.
- At least 6-8 years of experience as a core Java developer
- In depth knowledge of concurrency / multi-threading
- Experience with Spring Framework, particularly, spring core, spring jdbc, spring boot
- Experienced with version control (GIT, SVN, etc.) and build tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, functions and stored procedures
- Knowledge of application performance and monitoring using profiling tools
- Knowledge of effective memory management and grabage collection of Java applications
- Able to troubleshoot problems in multiple environments
- 6+ years of enterprise software development experience
- 2+ years Kafka hands-on experience
- Excellent core Java skills
- Enterprise RDBMS (Oracle and/or Sybase)
- Experience with high-speed, high-volume transactional systems
- Good understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Extensive experience in multi-threaded programming
- Experience with Cloud platform such as AWS
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Redis etc.
- Experience with Test / Behavior driven development and Test Automation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.