We are representing a Senior IT Auditor opportunity with a company in a very exciting and growing industry.
- This position will be part of a growing Corporate Audit group and consist of evaluating the IT infrastructure in relation to security and risk management controls
- In addition to internal controls, this role will focus on more technical aspects such as business process automation and PCI compliance
- This individual will be expected to hit the ground running and will have a lot of autonomy
- There will be daily interaction with leadership and key stakeholders
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This organization is performing well and continues to expand
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school, Accounting preferred
- 2+ years of experience related to information technology general controls (ITGC) testing
- CISA certification preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and ERP skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.