We are representing a Senior IT Audit Consultant opportunity with a national consulting firm.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will allow for development outside of auditing; additional exposure will include cybersecurity, risk advisory, and more technical work
- Individual will be able to continue to hone their IT audit skills from experienced professionals
- Opportunity to work with clients as trusted partners and not have the restrictions experienced by external auditors
- Firm is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Great opportunity for somebody to hit the ground running and make a tangible impact within this growing firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of relevant experience in public accounting (Big Four preferred) and/or internal audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, JDE)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.