This position is a unique opportunity to gain exposure in a growing and dynamic investment company. We are seeking a highly motivated and self-directed individual to perform
various duties in the company’s accounting department.
- Maintain books and records of select Funds
- Maintain books and records for various Funds’ Blocker entities
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements for Funds
- Compile Independence Template for auditors on a quarterly basis
- Assist with maintaining investor contact information in Excel and the company’s web-based reporting system (IntraLinks)
- Assist with opening bank accounts as needed
- Maintain securities log on a real-time basis related to assigned entities
- Assist with cash management for the company (receipts of capital calls, disbursements for investments and distributions)
- Prepare Limited Partner audit confirmation requests using data source file and mail merge
- Assist with preparing and disseminating capital call notices, distribution notices and any other investor correspondence to LPs via IntraLinks.
- Assist with compiling information for the annual audit such as investment and bank confirmations, expense selections, and audit-walkthrough request
- Assist Controller and accounting team with any other special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3+years of related accounting experience.
- Private equity accounting knowledge
- Financial reporting experience
- Alta Return accounting system a plus
- CPA a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.