We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor position with a Manufacturing company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Global Manufacturing company with over USD10 billion in annual revenue
- Position involves approx. 40% travel – unique opportunity to travel domestically and internationally (Australia included)
- Responsible for a plethora of tasks related to financial & operational audits; exposure to various types of analyses, including risk, fraud, SOX procedures, and process improvements
- Role reports to the Senior Manager – Internal Audit (awesome person to work for/learn from)
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate internal audit
- CPA and/or CIA is preferred
- Manufacturing industry is preferred, but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.