We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor opportunity with a growing organization in Wilmington, DE.
Company & Position Highlights:
- Position is within the corporate audit group and offers candidates the opportunity to get involved in a lot of different areas: management controls, data analytics/visualization, automation, and process improvements
- Will execute the audit plan and risk assessment for the global business as well as being responsible for the execution of fieldwork
- Individual will get consistent exposure to leadership and obtain detailed knowledge of all aspects of operations
- This company allows auditors to rotate into the business units after a period of time
- The corporate headquarters are state of the art and employees enjoy unique perks
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline from an accredited school
- 3+ years of relevant experience—preferably public accounting (Big 4)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- CPA preferred
- Travel can be up to 25%
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.