We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor position with a Manufacturing company in the Princeton, NJ area.
- Publicly traded manufacturing company experiencing steady growth through acquisitions
- Responsible for performing operational, financial, IT and SOX internal audit reviews and other special projects designed to evaluate the company’s risk management, internal control, and governance processes
- Role reports to the Director of Internal Audit who comes from a Big Four background and awesome person to work for and learn from
- Excellent work/life balance – 37.5 hour work week with flexibility around core business hours
- Travel is extremely limited (<10%)
- Candidates must have at least two years of experience in Big Four/Large National Public Accounting and/or Corporate Internal Audit.
- SOX exposure is mandatory.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.