We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor opportunity with one of the largest non-profits on the East Coast.
- Company is well-established and consistently ranks amongst the top in the country
- Position is responsible for planning, performing, and supervising audits including operational, financial, and compliance audits
- Position is open due to growth and will report to the department manager
- Company is known for their benefits and amazing growth structure, with opportunity to grow within department or rotate amongst the company
- Candidates must have 5+ years relevant work experience
- A minimum of 4 years working in audit at a Big 4 or regional public accounting firm.
- Must have a bachelors degree in accounting or business administration and further certification (CPA and/or CIA).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.