We are representing a Senior Hedge Accounting Consultant position with a Financial Risk Advisory Company in the Chester County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A highly revered and trusted Company leading the way in their sector with providing a unique blend of financial advisory and technology
- An impactful position seeking an analytical individual that desires to work with financial instruments, discern cutting-edge research and provide effective quantitative analysis
- An elite Company that is purpose-driven and committed to delivering positive results to their clients while providing a rewarding environment for their employee base
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA required and a CFA preferred. Strong GAAP knowledge essential
- 6+ years of experience; Big 4 background ideal in the financial services space
- A proven standout looking to join an environment of highly driven and highly motivated individuals
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.