We are representing a notable Family Office/Private Investment Firm in NYC that is seeking to hire an Alternatives Fund Operations professional.
Fund Administration –
- Manage processing and reconciliation of subscription documents, capital calls, transfers, redemptions, and distributions across our various vehicles.
Work with Fund Administrators to ensure proper accounting and maintenance of our Portfolio Management System.
- Review Portfolio Management System for accuracy and completeness with respect to valuations, commitments, capital calls, distributions, etc. Resolve any reconciliation discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Review capital calls and distributions. Ensure accurate and timely notification, reconciliation of incoming funds, and delivery of funds to the relevant third party/parties.
Investment Activity –
- Manage investment process – coordinate with Investment Team, communicate schedule to Client Teams, manage subscriptions, and arrange funds flow.
- Review performance reporting system to ensure data is accurate and consistent with other internal systems (e.g. research systems).
- Review third party investment valuations.
- Assist with annual financial audits and review prepared tax documents for accuracy.
- Facilitate timely responses to ad hoc requests from Client Teams.
- Drive comprehensive and precise centralized record-keeping.
- Initiate and implement process improvements.
- 3+ yrs experience from a PE fund, Hedge fund or PE/Hedge Fund Administrator
- Familiarity with Subscription/Redemption process and NAVs calculations
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.