The firm is seeking a Senior Associate / Associate, Senior Fund Accountant in their Greenwich, Connecticut office. The Senior Fund Accountant will report to the VP, Global Controller, Investment Funds. They will have various responsibilities, including but not limited to, managing the daily transactions of our limited partnership vehicles and various related investment vehicles.
- General ledger analysis in order to facilitate month/quarter-end close
- Creating distribution models for portfolio dividends and exits
- Help manage offshore resources to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Support Activities in cash management, accounts payable, and investor reporting
- Process and review invoices for payments to vendors
- Tracking sales of investments and allocating proceeds and gains based on each partners ownership percentage
- Completing internal requests from legal, finance, tax teams (cash to income reports, management fee reconciliations, investor cash on hand analysis, etc.)
- Reviewing and analyzing partners’ capital account
- Assisting the Global Controller and other team members with annual audit, tax schedules, and ILPA investor requests
- Strong accounting academic background
- 3 – 6 years private accounting experience
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Private equity or alternative asset experience is a desired, but not required
- Investran experience a plus
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks while responding to requests for information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capability and intellectual curiosity
- Great attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent computer/tech skills with an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Team player willing to assist others on the team and in the firm
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.