We are representing a Senior FP&A Analyst role with a Life Science company in the Princeton Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- An international organization providing cutting edge technology solutions to all walks of life science sectors
- A critical role working forecast modeling, capital projects, and providing synergy between finance and operations
- An opportunity to establish a strong foundation with a reputable company offering direct path for upward mobility with senior management interaction
- Extensive research and development analysis coupled with auditing key performance metrics and indicators
- Exposure to M&A transactions including due diligence and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus
- 2+ years in Finance, preferably FP&A
- Experience with capital projects preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- Eager to grow, to learn and to be an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.