We are representing a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst with a growing financial services organization located in Harleysville, PA.
- Position reports to the corporate controller and is open due to promotion
- Assist the director of financial reporting in preparing and compiling Forms 10K, 10Q, and 8K
- Assist in researching and implementing new or revised accounting pronouncements and SEC regulatory changes
- Ad-hoc requests for analysis and information for the controller and CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting experience with SEC clients
- CPA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.