We are representing a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant opportunity with a Fortune 500 Company in Delaware.
- Company that has had exciting growth over the last 2 years with over $600M in revenue
- Diversified Company engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of 3rd party products
- Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements, and presenting to C level professionals
- Family environment where work life balance is at the core of the Company
- Great benefits that include a 401k match with flexible work arrangements
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting or combination of public and corporate experience
- Experience in a large, complex/diverse corporate environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.