We are hiring for one of the largest and most prestigious Universities in the Philadelphia area! We are looking for a experienced Financial Analyst to assist budget to actual reviews, financial modeling and ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Develop financial models through bench-marking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Familiarity with finance databases
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP)
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.