We are representing a Senior Analyst opportunity with an industry leading organization in the Philadelphia area.
- Growing through acquisition, this company is at the forefront of the mortgage/insurance industry
- Position offers great exposure to both financial reporting and technical accounting issues including special projects
- Part of a smaller team, candidates will receive amazing career and leadership development
- Company provides strong benefits and work-life balance, making it the perfect transition out of public accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related)
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting
- Experience in a Big 4 or Tier 2 public accounting firm preferred
- CPA licensed (or on track for CPA license)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.