We are representing a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a well-known international company headquartered in Chester County.
- World leading organization in its industry with several billion dollars in revenue
- Daily duties include, but are not limited to: valuation analytics, financial budgeting/forecasting, internal financial reporting and consolidation
- Exciting office culture and the opportunity to collaborate with bright and energetic professionals
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits (including employee discounts), with strong growth potential
- Company offers a bright, energetic environment with an onsite gym and cafeteria and great work-life balance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Masters, CPA and/or CMA is preferred
- 9+ years of experience working in corporate finance or business consulting environment
- Investment banking background is highly desired
- Strong financial modeling skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.