The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with an exciting Fortune 500 healthcare organization with room for development and advancement.
- Will work independently with guidance from the Senior Director of Finance
- Business partnering/FP&A position
- Will support a recently acquired business and drive operational strategy
- Provide real time operational and financial analyses accurately, provide trend identification, sales reporting, performance assessments and feedback with the ability to translate analysis and communicate to non-
- Finance/Accounting professionals
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years finance and business partnering
- Financial analysis and modeling, business partnering, building explaining the reports, budgeting, and good systems including reporting tools
- Good executive presence and very strong communications skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.