Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Financial Analyst with a global industry leading healthcare organization based out of Southern New Jersey.
- Has received accolades for a Best Place to Work over the years
- Reports directly to the Director of Finance
- Responsible for enterprise-wide budget software administration and development
- Provides budgeting support and guidance for business leaders across the organization to drive accountability to goals and plans
- High visibility role, will work with people at all levels up to senior leadership
- Covid update: 100% remote now and expecting a future hybrid schedule of 1 day per week in the office
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- MBA Preferred
- 3+ years of corporate FPA experience
- Strong Excel, Workday or Adaptive Planning+
- Strong communication skills and able to adjust style, create stories out of numbers
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.