We are representing a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a global manufacturing company.
- Multi-billion dollar, public company with a strong reputation
- Position will support business strategy development, provide cash flow and operational analysis, coordination and support of forecasts and support of profitability improvement efforts
- A part of the corporate finance team, this role will be exposed to senior executives
- Company is known for their growth and rotational opportunities within the organization
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related
- Masters of Business Administration degree
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis
- Strong Excel and HFM or Oracle BPC experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.