We are representing a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a growing healthcare group in Montgomery County, PA.
- Specialty healthcare group formed by a private equity firm with tremendous opportunity for growth
- Responsibilities include a hybrid of accounting and financial analysis duties, as well as involvement with the operations
- Reporting to VP of Finance, be a part of an intimate, growing team, with great visibility to senior leaders
- Opportunity to help build out new Accounting organization, shifting away from cash based accounting to accrual, and implementing Great Plains from QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience with understanding of accounting and debits/credits
- CPA not required but preferred
- Personal skills are important
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.