We are representing a Senior Finance Manager opportunity focusing on M&A integration with a large, public company in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will concentrate on implementing and streamlining accounting processes for acquired businesses
- This individual will create and track benchmarks to monitor progress and be responsible for regular reporting to C-suite leadership
- Opportunity for a driven, detailed individual to make a tangible impact for this growing organization
- Department is comprised of top professionals who all share a strong work ethic, passion for accounting/finance, and continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in accounting with M&A exposure strongly preferred
- Great communication skills
- CPA or PMP designations preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.